Mondays


For more day books go on over to see Peggy @ The Simple woman's day book.

FOR TODAY .....May 11th

Outside my window...the birds are chirping...and its cool out.

I am thinking...of the great Mother's Day I had.

I am thankful for...our new Sunday School class that starts this Sunday.

From the learning rooms...Summer Fun List....we are making lists of things to do this summer.

From the kitchen...Breakfast for dinner, Taco Salad, Hot chicken Salad Casserole, Burgers on the grill, strawberry shortcake

I am wearing...peach satin pajamas

I am creating...fun decorations for Vacation bible School.

I am going...for a pedicure this morning....Happy Mothers Day to me.

I am reading...The Mommy Diaries

I am hoping...the results of a friends mammogram come back okay.

I am hearing...the coffee pot.

Around the house...stripping bed sheets, cleaning windows, working in the flower gardens and laundry

One of my favorite things...cute new shoes

A few plans for the rest of the week: gymnastics, Miller's pre school end of the year performance, a charity benefit, lunch with an old friend, nail appointment, Working on vacation Bible school decorations, wine tasting with my pal, bible study, and working in the courtyard this weekend with Scott, a movie with a friend.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Comments

Tina Leigh said…
There is a recipe for a breakfast casserole on the grits bag that is sooooo good. I made it for Bible study the other day. It would be good at night with biscuits.
Happy Late Mother's Day to you...I had to work but it was still a good day.
Trailboss said…
Happy belated Mother's Day my friend. Sounds like you had a nice one too. Aren't families just wonderful?
Ashley Hasty said…
It must be that time of year for Strawberries, I just read on another Simple Woman's Daybook that she was going strawberry picking today. I bet your strawberry shortcake is delicious! Enjoy it! :)
Sarah said…
Great picture! Sounds like you had a great weekend and a fun day ahead with your pedicure!

Keep us posted on your bible class!
Jenn said…
I love the name of your Blog.... and you picture is beautiful
Unknown said…
I love your picture thought! So beautiful! I also love the Summer Fun List idea. I would love to see what your fun list included. :)
Barb said…
Your "few plans for the week" leave me gasping, Jen. My word, you're busy. But it sound like you have a lovely new week lined up, as always. :-)