Dessert of the week......Peanut Butter Pie Poke Cake
Monday.......Grilled Greek Chicken over pasta
Tuesday......Crock Pot Sausage and Tortellini, I'll add a small salad to it.
Thursday....New Years Eve...Take Out
Friday.....Happy New Years...I'll be making Italian Beef, Black eyed peas, turnip greens, mac and cheese and cornbread
Saturday......Firecracker Shrimp Tacos
Sunday......Brunch after Church....Sausage, Pepper and Mushroom Hash
Dinner will be Asian Steak Bites over jasmine rice with steamed zucchini and a side of Cucumber Tomato Salad
We had a wonderful Christmas. So blessed.
This website has several crockpot meals...you can even freeze these ahead of time too.
Here is another one.....
As this year comes to an end...don't look back on disappointments. Be thankful for where you are.
I dont do resolutions, I just try and do better at certain things. I love Bucket Lists.
I will leave you all with this....10 reminders as we walk into 2016...
1. Laugh a lot.
2. Take a day off....do something just for you.
3. Spend time with someone older. If you are lucky to have a grandparent alive, ask them questions. Time, is something we all want but never use.
4. Be Loyal. With love, friendship and most importantly your family. Keep your word.
5. Cereal is ok for Breakfast. Why not???
6. Go Outside More....winter time blues will set in by the middle of January, get your sunlight and breathe the fresh air to help with it.
7. Make a plan.....or have a goal, or start a list....it just feels better.
8. Forgive. It gives you peace. Then let it go.
9. Stay Humble and know yourself.
10. Just be nice. Smile more. Life is too short to be in a bad mood.
Happy 2016 my friends!!