Friday's




For more Favorite things go visit Suzanne over at Living to tell the story....

1. The Weather this week has been amazing. We have played outside everyday. I mean dirty play outside...where your feet are black dirty. The temps have been in the high 70's low 80's and great.

2. Held a new baby again this week. This one was 10 pounds....you heard me right...and so precious!

3. Strawberry Jam. I put back almost 30 jars. I love this stuff and so do my friends..lol.

4. Walks with Miller. We talk about everything. I'm savoring this.

5. Peanut Butter/ Chocolate Ganache. Enough said.

We have several plans this weekend. We have friends coming for dinner tonight. Shopping with grandma one day, dinner out with Scott, a birthday dinner here for my mom, church, and visiting with friends on Memorial Day....a great fun filled weekend. I hope you all have a blessed memorial weekend...God Bless you all!

Comments

Barbara H. said…
We've had wonderful weather, too. Love it!

#5 sounds luscious.
I haven't made strawberry jam in years! Sounds like a lot of work.
ellen b. said…
Wow chocolate and strawberry jam! Fabulous. I'm glad you've been enjoying good weather! My first baby was a 10 pounder!! Have a wonderful weekend.
Jerralea said…
Those are great faves, Jen. I love them all, too.

Happy Memorial Day to you, too, and I hope you have a lovely weekend.
Karen said…
Strawberry jam! Oh, yum:p Your walks with Miller sound delicious, too!
Susanne said…
You sound soooo happy! It's making me smile just reading this.

Homemade strawberry jam. Yummy!
janjanmom said…
Hey! I found your blog through Sue's blog...99 loose balloons...Sue and I are new friends, perhaps you can help me get her blogging again.

I really like your blog, you and I will share many activities this summer. ( ;

Strawberries...Mmmmm.
Sandra said…
My word 10 lbs? LOL

I need to make some strawberry jam soon....30 jars...goodness, I would be happy LOL
Christina said…
I'll bet your strawberry jam is amazing. What could be better then this? I know peanut butter/chocolate ganache.

Sounds like you are enjoying your walks with Miller. Such a great time in his life.
Tina Leigh said…
Oh I am mad!! How have you had such beautiful weather? Jen it has been horrible here for over a week! Give up the sunshine girl and send me some!!!!