For more Favorite things go visit Suzanne over at Living to tell the story....
1. The Weather this week has been amazing. We have played outside everyday. I mean dirty play outside...where your feet are black dirty. The temps have been in the high 70's low 80's and great.
2. Held a new baby again this week. This one was 10 pounds....you heard me right...and so precious!
3. Strawberry Jam. I put back almost 30 jars. I love this stuff and so do my friends..lol.
4. Walks with Miller. We talk about everything. I'm savoring this.
5. Peanut Butter/ Chocolate Ganache. Enough said.
We have several plans this weekend. We have friends coming for dinner tonight. Shopping with grandma one day, dinner out with Scott, a birthday dinner here for my mom, church, and visiting with friends on Memorial Day....a great fun filled weekend. I hope you all have a blessed memorial weekend...God Bless you all!