Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday's




For more Favorite things go visit Suzanne over at Living to tell the story....

1. The Weather this week has been amazing. We have played outside everyday. I mean dirty play outside...where your feet are black dirty. The temps have been in the high 70's low 80's and great.

2. Held a new baby again this week. This one was 10 pounds....you heard me right...and so precious!

3. Strawberry Jam. I put back almost 30 jars. I love this stuff and so do my friends..lol.

4. Walks with Miller. We talk about everything. I'm savoring this.

5. Peanut Butter/ Chocolate Ganache. Enough said.

We have several plans this weekend. We have friends coming for dinner tonight. Shopping with grandma one day, dinner out with Scott, a birthday dinner here for my mom, church, and visiting with friends on Memorial Day....a great fun filled weekend. I hope you all have a blessed memorial weekend...God Bless you all!

10 comments:

Barbara H. said...

We've had wonderful weather, too. Love it!

#5 sounds luscious.

gail@more than a song said...

I haven't made strawberry jam in years! Sounds like a lot of work.

ellen b. said...

Wow chocolate and strawberry jam! Fabulous. I'm glad you've been enjoying good weather! My first baby was a 10 pounder!! Have a wonderful weekend.

Jerralea said...

Those are great faves, Jen. I love them all, too.

Happy Memorial Day to you, too, and I hope you have a lovely weekend.

Karen said...

Strawberry jam! Oh, yum:p Your walks with Miller sound delicious, too!

Susanne said...

You sound soooo happy! It's making me smile just reading this.

Homemade strawberry jam. Yummy!

janjanmom said...

Hey! I found your blog through Sue's blog...99 loose balloons...Sue and I are new friends, perhaps you can help me get her blogging again.

I really like your blog, you and I will share many activities this summer. ( ;

Strawberries...Mmmmm.

Sandra said...

My word 10 lbs? LOL

I need to make some strawberry jam soon....30 jars...goodness, I would be happy LOL

Christina said...

I'll bet your strawberry jam is amazing. What could be better then this? I know peanut butter/chocolate ganache.

Sounds like you are enjoying your walks with Miller. Such a great time in his life.

Tina Leigh said...

Oh I am mad!! How have you had such beautiful weather? Jen it has been horrible here for over a week! Give up the sunshine girl and send me some!!!!