Suzanne at Living to tell the Story hosts this each week. I haven't done it in a while so I'm trying to get back on track....
1. New Babies....my dearest oldest friend Fran had her baby Monday and I went to hold her. I just love the smell of new borns and how sweet they are....hours old. I also held a friends 4 week old in MOPS yesterday....she is so sweet ...in her sleep stage still. Something about new babies make me smile..new life..new beginnings.
2. My garden. I planted my garden the last weekend of April. Alot of fruits and veggies....my green beans and onions are already coming up and it makes me so excited to see something from seed pop up.
3. Church. Some dear friends of ours have decided to start a new Sunday School Class and asked us to go with them to help get it going. It excites me to no end to birth a new class and outreach couples who have no class. We love our church but have felt for some time we needed to do something different. We felt led to outreach. This is our opportunity. Please keep us in prayer.
4. Get aways. As you know Scott and I took a little trip last weekend. I love the alone times with him.
5. Fresh homegrown strawberries....bought my first batch this week...not from a grocery. Love them.