Mondays

For more Day Books...go on over to Peggy's @ The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today...May 4th

Outside my window....it's sprinkling here. I have purple and yellow iris's coming up in the back yard...they are so pretty...

I am thinking....about taking each room in the house this week and de cluttering it.

From the learning rooms..we are singing songs and talking about summer activities we want to do together.

I am thankful for....new beginnings.

From the kitchen... Sloppy Joes, Beef Stroganoff, Chipolte chicken and peanut butter cookies.

I am wearing...jeans and white shirt.

I am reading... Esther. And it is great! We 7~!

I am hoping...the sun will shine sometime this week.

I am creating...more closet space.

I am hearing...Miller sing Max & Ruby.

I'am thankful for...for mom....and dad....

I'am going....to pre school and the grocery...along with the Dollar Store for some new cards.

Around the house... laundry, cleaning the bathrooms, and floors

One of my favorite things... getting a massage.

A few plans for the rest of the week...gymnastics,working up at Madison's school one day, MOPS meeting, a family dinner celebrating birthdays, anniversaries and Mothers day all in one, and church.....

Comments

Trailboss said…
I hope you and hubby had a grand time this weekend. You are so lucky to have your mom and dad here and part of your kids' lives. By the time I moved back home (here) my mother took ill and ended up in a nursing home for 8 yrs not knowing anyone so she never knew my daughter. I did have my dad and my stepmother whom I loved dearly. We had them until 1999. Steph barely remembers them though. She was 8 when they passed away. We had 3 funerals within 6 months at the LO funeral home (that's what it was then). Steph knew her way around which is sad to think.

Sorry, didn't mean to get that deep in my comment.
John and Lisa said…
We have some things in common this week with thoughts of new beginnings and de-cluttering! Have a great week.
Tina Leigh said…
You gonna tell us about your trip or did Scott demand you keep the details private, lol!