Friday's


Suzanne at Living to tell the Story hosts this each week. I haven't done it in a while so I'm trying to get back on track....

1. Miller's Pre School Program. Priceless. He sang the loudest and did great.

2. Lunch at a great local place down town....we had chicken florentine soup and a 1/2 a sandwich and homemade lemonade....it was wonderful.

3. Mother's Day was great. spending it with my mom and coming home to enjoy it with my kids...we had lunch out and then just rested....and planted flowers....and enjoyed the day.

4. Note cards..A friend knows how much I love simple note cards....she sent them to me....they make me smile.

5. New shoes.....I love new shoes...fancy ones, comfy ones, ones that are not comfy yet really cute....I got a new pair this week...and I love them.

Have a great weekend everyone. We dont have many plans this weekend. Spending quality time with each other. Our new Sunday School Class starts and we went up to get it going, keep us in prayer for this new beginning friends, Satan is working.

Comments

Trailboss said…
I need new shoes bad. Also need new tops. We are going to Ohio for Memorial day week and I need new clothes!!!!

Happy Friday friend,
Barbara H. said…
I got new shoes, too! I love lunch out. Glad you had a great Mother's Day!
Susanne said…
I love new shoes too. And note cards. Sounds like we'd get along just fine! ;v)

I love preschool programs. You just never know what will happen with that age group which makes it so much fun!
Kari said…
Sounds like you had a great week. I love stationary and new shoes too.
Jerralea said…
I think we're all in agreement - new shoes and new note cards are the bomb!

Praying for your new class - satan may be working but God does the impossible!
Brenda said…
Sounds like a wonderful week, new shoes and notecards, both things I enjoy as well
Sandra said…
I need some new shoes :)

Hope you have a great weekend Jen.
Mia said…
Shoes,smooshe, tell me about this new class!!! : ) You wouldn't believe what satan tried to throw in our way when we started the women's class at church. God saw us through and another ministry was born out of the class!! I love it!
Have a great weekend!
Christina said…
It sounds like Miller's pre-school. program was really neat. I love watching the little kids sing. Pretty cool that Miller sung the loudest. Some of the kids are too shy and don't sing at all.

It's nice that you got to spend mothers day with your mom and then with your family.

I am praying for your new class and I know it will be successful. This must be exciting.
Kelli said…
I'm glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day, Jen! I need some cute new shoes...maybe I'll find some this week.
~Kelli
Unknown said…
What a fun list. Singing kids has to be one of my very favorite things too. Talk about a reason to smile!:)
Tina Leigh said…
Sounds like you had a really good week.

Yes satan is working and he will surely oppose your new class. ASk a few of your older people in your church to agree to be prayer warriors for your class. Give them the names of members and potential members of your class. Your gonna need those PW's more than you know.
love ya!