For more day books go on over to see Peggy @ The Simple woman's day book.

FOR TODAY .....May 18th

Outside my window...the sun is shining in the trees. All my flowers are finally done front and back yards...they look awesome.

I am thinking...about my devotions this morning.

I am thankful for...our new Sunday School class that started yesterday...we had 14 and it was awesome...3 have stepped up for leadership and that rocked.

From the learning rooms...Summer Fun List....we are making lists of things to do this summer. Got some great ideas from you all last week...thank you so much..still making the list. I will post on it next week.

From the kitchen...Candy Chicken,Mama's Upside Down Pizza,Meatballs in mushroom Sauce, grilled pork chops, dessert this week will be brownies with strawberries and cream. We are also canning 30 jars of strawberry jam today!!!!

I am wearing...white cotton pajamas...

I am creating...fun decorations for Vacation bible School. Drawing a huge choo choo train. Its going to be awesome!

I am going...to the market for strawberries this morning.

I am reading...The Mommy Diaries still. It is great. I want to find the book...Behind our Sunday Smiles...anyone ever heard of it?

I am hoping...for peace.

I am hearing....the clock tick above the mantle.

Around the house...canning jam, laundry, cleaning out closets for summer, going through the utility room for summer items put away last fall, and vacuuming.

One of my favorite things...wine tasting.

A few plans for the rest of the week: gymnastics, Madison's end of the year choir performance, a bible study, going to help a friend out with her new baby, a cookout with my family, celebrating my momma's birthday

Here is picture thought I am sharing...Miller being Miller.

Comments

Trailboss said…
Mr. Miller is such a handsome young man. Hey, what time were you at Wurth's farm? We were there about 1 or so. That would have been so neat to have run into each other. You'd have to recoginze me though because it's been a while since I have seen a pic of you. You would know me from seeing Abby!!!!
Aisling said…
our summer break doesn't start until July 18th.
But we do have mid term break next week. Hubby wants to help eldest (17) decorate his bedroom, but I am sure there will be breaks and I still have youngest (14) to occupy for the week.
Tina Leigh said…
You just cant say that Miller doesnt belong to you and Scott!! He looks like both of yall so very much!!!! The handsome little fella!

Wish I could help you with your Sunday school class! Birthing a new class can be a job but way worth the time nd effort.
Have a good week!
Liz Tolsma said…
Happy canning. We have about a month to go before our strawberries are in and I can't wait. We ran out of jam a couple of months ago because our family loves it so much. I must put up more this year. And what a handsome son!
Overwhelmed! said…
Miller is so darned cute! :)

I'm stopping by to let you know that you were my Chicken Soup for the Soul winner! Congrats!

Please email me your mailing address soon.
Mandy said…
Great post! Glad to meet you. I see we have several bloggers in common!
Sarah said…
What a sweet, sweet boy! I love strawberry jam and especially love to pull one out in the dead of winter and reminisce about the time it was warm enough to make it...

Hope you have a great day!