Chit Chat

What a week. Here are a few things going on with us.

1. We have been working on our new Sunday School class room. It is going to be great. we have several coming to it and its all about reaching out to new people. I cannot wait.

2. Our dog found baby bunnies out back yesterday ....and ate one. Madison was traumatized. it wasn't pretty. I had to get the neighbor to help me pull him out of the bunny bed. Why do they keep having nests in my yard????? I have a dog...who will eat them.

3. Lost was great last night and I'm looking forward to the lst season next year.....finally closure to the madness.

4. I had lunch with an old friend. Re connecting is so nice.

5. Scott has been working 12 hour shifts everyday. We miss seeing him. He will be home this weekend though, and we are in need of family time.

6. It wont quit raining....it is so crazy...spring storms.

7. Thanks everyone who helped me with ideas for the summer.....looking forward to new ideas.

8. I'm hoping to plant flowers in the back yard this weekend...

That is it in a nutshell. Going to dinner with a friend tonight...so left overs for the family.
Enjoy your day!

Comments

Karen said…
Poor Madison. Life can be so hard. We have a bunny in our backyard, too, and I wish he/she would move. I don't trust our dog.

Dan is out of town this week. There's such a huge void when Dad's not around, isn't there?

Have fun with your friend tonight! There's nothing like a girls' night out to look forward to all day!
Jenn said…
I didn't get to watch LOST last night we watch it on Thursday night.... I can't wait!!!!!

I am also hoping to plant plants and seed this weekend.... I hope it's not raining.

Blessings
Tina Leigh said…
Sounds busy like my life....will it ever slow down?!!
Melissa said…
I remember when I was a kid, and our dog ate a baby bunny. It was sad. It was so out of character for this dog, but I guess she couldn't help herself.
Unknown said…
Yikes! I've got to get the image of your dog eating a bunny out of my head.
Sorry to hear your hubby has been working alot. My husband and I work 60 hour weeks. Ugh!
In celebration,of 4 years of BerryMorins Bits & Tips blog, I decided to have a drawing! I'll be giving away a $25 gift certificate from vinylvineyard at Etsy.com.
Just leave a comment during the month of May, on June 1, 2009 I'll pull a name!
Christina said…
I can see why Madison it traumatized. It's sad to have to witness something like this. Hopefully it won't happen again. I'm praying it doesn't. I had an incident like this as a kid and I never forgot it. Of course I am over it now, but it still was quite upsetting.

Sounds like you will be ready for your new class. I'll be thinking of you this week. And praying.