Chit Chat

We have been eating alot of fruit lately. Strawberries, Watermelon, Cantelope.....cherries....blackberries....we love all of it. Miller could care less though. He prefers pretzels.
So the week is just flying by. We went to the movie yesterday and Miller lasted an hour in it...not as bad as I thought. We left and went to Walmart for school supplies. $50 later.....and then went to Arby's....actually we went though the drive thru as I had NO MORE ENERGY to fight the kids. Then we came home and took naps. I was totally exhausted. I woke yesterday morning with a soar scratchy throat....this morning I'm stopped up and my throat is still soar....I'm on Claritan....and taking a leftover anti biotic....I dont want to get sick. My girlfriends get away is Friday afternoon....I need this time!
Madison is in a golf tournament today and it's guest day at the pool....and tonight we are going to the Drive In to watch Wall E. Dinner will be there.....yummy burgers and greasy fries at the drive in theater.
I hope you all have a great day. Stay cool.

Comments

Karen said…
Lucky you, to still have a drive-in! I feel sad that my kids don't get to experience that. I'm with Miller. I'll take pretzels over fruit anytime:) Take care of yourself so you're in good shape for the girls' weekend!
Christy said…
We did Wal-Mart today. Nothing wears you out faster!!!
I hope you get to feelign better!
Shawna said…
Sounds like the rest of your week is going to be fun, fun! I hope and pray you are feeling much better very soon.

We're doing Wal-Mart today. Pray for me! :0) Nothing like taking 2 rowdy boys, a toddler, and a cranky teenager...
Christina said…
We've been eating tons of fruit lately too. I've got one that would rather have pretzels too.

We got school supplies at Walmart too, because we have no other place to buy them, but in Feb. there is going to be a Target. Thank God.
Kelli said…
I hope you are feeling better in time for your girls night out...you deserve it!
~Kelli
Some of my kids go to the drive in and they love it for the little ones! Hope y'all enjoy it.
I love fruit, don't have a problem eating it but do have a problem cutting out all the other stuff I shouldn't eat!
Oh Jen, I hate that you are feeling yucky. I hope the meds are helping and you get some rest. You definitely need to be healthy for the girls get-together :)

I was in our Walmart right before July 4th and they already had school supplies out. When I was there last week, there were gobs of people buying them - I felt so sorry for all of them, and you too :)

A drive in sounds fun! I have never been to a movie at a drive-in theater, hope you guys had a blast, greasy food and all :)
Barb said…
Do you know, I can't remember the last time I lived anywhere that still had drivein movies. I wonder why that is. Drivein movies are some of my very best childhood memories.

Hope your sore throat goes away. I know you need your Friday getaway with your friends. I really hope it's nothing serious and you bounce right back, Jen.
I am so sorry you caught a cold!

We have been inhaling fruit here as well! Isn't that what summer is all about? :)

Hope you had fun at the drive-in!!

-Andrea