Getting back to normal

The storm is over and I'm putting it behind me. Miller and I are home today. cleaning and cooking and doing what I love the best. Being a stay home momma.
I'm getting ready for valentines Day. I have the kids gifts bought and wrapped. Heart paper found at Big Lots. Miller is getting Lincoln Logs and chocolates and Madison is getting some new pajamas and candy. Scott is getting a new book.
Miller loved pre school. They said he did really well. He is getting so big. Potty trained and now in pre school.

Around the house I have been cleaning floors and base boards. Doing some laundry. And playing with Miller. We have cut out hearts today. And glued cards for daddy and Madison.

Miller went to the ENT Dr yesterday and they put him on Nasonex again. Due to the ear that has lost the tube...he has some pressure back there. So say a prayer we dont have any other infections.

I start the bible study Ester tomorrow and looking forward to it. Anyone done this one?
Taking it with some friends from MOPS so that will be nice.

The winds are high today...really fast and hard. Watching things blow around is a little scary
Taking dinner to a friend tonight..Chicken Quesadillas and Mexican Rice and a Chocolate Pie for dessert. We are having the same for our dinner. Lost is on tonight so I'm looking forward to that.
And Survivor starts tomorrow night... I cant wait.

Enjoy your Wednesday. I'll be back tomorrow.

Comments

Christina said…
Glad to hear Miller liked pre-school. Boy time really does fly.

You are so nice to bring your friend Mexican food for dinner. I'll be that is really appreciated.

I never did a study on Ester but I have been hearing of a few women doing this one lately. It sounds like it would be good. My net group is still working on Luke because our church is doing a Bible reading and this has kind of fallen in with the path our group is taking. I would really be interested in doing Ester sometime though.
Sandra said…
Glad Miller liked preschool :)

I can't wait to hear about the study on Ester, sounds interesting.