This is a weekly must for me. Suzanne hosts this and I so love it.
Please join me in my favorite things this past week.
1. Esther Bible Study...Its tough being a Woman, Beth Moore. We just started it but the energy Beth Moore has...she is awesome. I cannot wait to continue this study.
2. Dinner and Wine Tasting with a friend. How fun was that? Pasta House does wine tasting on Thursday nights....so we did heavy appetizers and wine tasting and it was so much fun....the conversation was great too. Thanks H!
3. My new camera Scott got me. Its really cool. I have had a lot of fun taking pictures of everything.
4. My Journey magazine from church. I love to read them. They give me hope and strength with God.
5. The weather this past week was awesome. We played outside some. It's a little colder now but we have had some 65-70 degree weather..and that is great.
I hope each of you have a great Valentines Day, our plans this weekend are..Madison is going to a sleepover tonight. Scott is going to see Friday the 13th with some friends. Me and Miller are having a night together...playing the Wii and and eating hot dogs...tomorrow a friend of mine is throwing a Valentine Brunch for some girlfriends and I get to go. How fun will that be???? Then I'm coming home to make dinner for Scott and the kids..Chicken/Shrimp Fettuccine and House Salad. Chocolate Cake for dessert. With ice cream. I decided to cook instead of order take out this year. And I'm wanting to watch the Notebook and Nights in Rodanthe......with Scott. Cheesy I know but that sounds like a great night. Sunday is church and teaching Dave again....Happy Valentines Day everyone....see you on Monday.