Their gone.


And their gone. They left this morning. I'm a little sad. They told us goodbye at church last night. When mom went to explain to Miller they were going on a little vacation...Miller looked at her and said..."me go to meme" which then broke my heart. I know it's only 6 weeks...but it's a lifetime to me. Pray they are safe.
I know they need to do this. I just spend so much time with them.

Today I'm going walking with a friend. Running some errands. And will come back here to prepare dinner and do some laundry. Madison started as anchor this morning for the school news cast. She was really excited.

My week should be pretty busy. I'm going to dive into some projects to keep my mind occupied.
I'll be around to talk later with you. Have a great Monday.

Comments

Christina said…
I will pray for your parents safety on this trip and also that the time goes quickly for you.

Anchor!!!!! Way to go Madison!!!!!
smileymamaT said…
School news cast! how cool! Glad to hear you can have some relax time while you feel better. I was just thinking of peanut-butter-seed pinecones yesterday....
:) T
Hope your parents have a safe trip, and hope they enjoy their little vacation. I know you'll miss them terribly. This first day and week will probably be the hardest. Just remember, each day that goes by is one day closer to having them come back home :)

Hang in there and try to find something fun to do each day, Jen!

Oh, and let us know about Madison being an anchor, that sounds so fun for her :)
Beth Cotell said…
I'm hoping the six weeks fly by for you!
Kelli said…
I hope the six weeks fly by quickly! Staying busy is a good idea.
(((hugs)))
Kelli
jennwa said…
I will definitely be praying for them and you. I am glad to hear it sounds like you are feeling better.
The school news cast sounds like fun.
Oh Jen, I am so sorry. I hope that you are able to talk on the phone a whole lot. I know it's not the same but I hope you are able to still feel very connected to your parents despite the distance.

And I hope the time passes very quickly. I'm thinking of you.

-Andrea
Oh how sweet!

Hope they have a safe trip and the time goes by fast for your little one.
Sue