It finally did it!



Look what we got last night. We were so excited. It was so pretty falling. Although it is gone now. It melted fast. Miller loved it. We had a MOPS meeting this morning so we didn't get to play in it. But I got my wish.....it snowed. I love the way it looks.

Our MOPS meeting was nice. I really enjoy this group of women.

My bible study went well last night. I think I'm going to enjoy it. It's on parenting. Miller enjoyed his class last night.

Today after MOPS Miller and I met Scott at his grandmothers house for lunch. It was nice. He fell asleep on the way home. He is napping now.

I haven't finished watching American Idol from last night. We caught up on Biggest Loser first. So maybe tonight we can catch up. Although the Apprentice and Earl are on.....real tv baby.

I'm walking in the morning with my friend Christi. Maybe making some returns while there.
I have been cleaning alot this week. I cleaned bathrooms yesterday. This afternoon I need to mop floors.

Scott is off all weekend....so we have big plans for family time. Not much to say....I'm coming by to see you.

Comments

Barb said…
LOL Jen. It makes me smile when people get so excited about snow but I do remember growing up in SE Texas. I'm guessing Tennessee is about the same, snow wise. It's pretty darn exciting!

So congratulations. I'm sorry it didn't stick around longer for you. If there were a way, I'd happily ship you some of mine. :-)
Barb said…
OK. I'm guessing Kentucky is about the same too. Sheesh. Why on earth do I have you living in Tennessee when I know perfectly well it's Kentucky? I need a nap.
Yea for snow! I live in Northern Michigan and love it myself. My sister lives in AL and she called to tell me her little girls were actually out playing in the snow. How fun!
As We Sail... said…
I do think a nice coating looks so pretty. Although I wish we could go all winter without the sharp winds that get into every crack, and whip across your skin.
jennwa said…
It snowed here too finally. But it melted pretty quickly.
I belong to Mops and I love American Idol and The Biggest Loser too.
Sounds like you had a busy day, be back by soon.
Kelli said…
Yay!! It's beautiful!! We usually get a little snowfall each January but nothing yet!
Hugs,
Kelli
Anonymous said…
Oh, I so miss southern Illinois where it only snowed twice last year. I'm miserable here in freezing, snowing Chicago!!! :) But I'm glad you're happy!!!
Oh, that's so pretty Jen! We haven't had any here in ages. I love to watch it falling too :)

Wow, you've been a cleaning machine this week. Come on down and help me clean up my messy house :)

Hope you guys have a great weekend, spending time together!
Shawna said…
That's beautiful. I love snow. We barely got a dusting.
Sandra said…
I LOVE the snow, I miss it terribly actually. Lucky you :)

I watched American Idol too and couldn't stop laughing at the guy singing the Moses song LOL

Hope you're having a wonderful day!
david mcmahon said…
G'day from Australia, Jen,

Lovely photographs. It's summer here in Australia and we've had days where it's been above 105 degrees.

A bit too hot for snow!!!

Cheers

David
Christina said…
What a beautiful picture. When I see this I actually yearn for snow, which I haven't seen in at least 8 years. Love the deck.