With fall just around the corner and so many wonderful recipes being shared, constantly, amongst the blogging ladies....I thought that it would be neat to have a feature every Thursday, just for crockpot recipes......Sandra

What do you think??? You have some great recipes to share, or perhaps you're looking for some delicious ones to give you a reason to pull out the ol' crockpot???
Well it's Thursday ladies and you know what that means. Time to pull out those crockpots and put them to good use. So go on over to see Sandra @ Diary of a stay at home mom....

Here is mine...Enjoy!!!!!

Santa Fe Chicken Stew

2 cans of Kidney Beans
2 cans of chicken broth
4 chicken breasts...shredded
1 can of retell
1 can of corn

Add all of this to your crock pot and cook on low all day....6-8 hours or on high 3-4 hours...
Serve with Monetary Jack cheese on top....YUMMY!!!!!!!


Now I want to do a Thursday 13.........I haven't posted one in awhile.








13 Reasons why I would drop everything and drive to Florida right now!!!!

1.I lived in Panama City Beach for 4 years with Scott and we just connected there.

2.Something about the ocean....it relaxes me.

3.My best friend Cindy lives there and I miss her so much.

4.I love sunrises and would love to be sitting on a blanket drinking coffee and watching it this morning.

5. I love sunsets and would love to be sitting on a blanket drinking a glass of wine watching it this evening.

6.The smell........ahhhhhhh. Enough said.

7. Miller has never been.....and I want to see those fat toes in sand.

8.Madison loves Florida...when she was 2 we took her and left the condo to go to Gulf World...the whole time she kept saying...I want to go back to Florida..meaning the condo...she thought just the condo was Florida.

9. I miss the people.

10. I miss the ocean and the sound of the crashing waves.

11. I miss Cindy.

12. I relax and and never stress there.

13. I want a steak and cheese sub from Hungary Howies there.


I hope everyone is well.......it's Thursday and that means it's grocery day. I go only 2 times a month. Well,,,,I need to go get Madison up for school. Miller only got up 2 times...midnight and 3am....and well he is still asleep. I slept well. I think its his teeth.
Happy Thursday everyone.
Jen


Comments

mom of 2 said…
the recipe sounds yummy!! I love Florida, too! Mr. Happy and I went on a vacation to St Pete Beach a few years ago without the kids...it was awesome!!
Shawna said…
Hey, Girl, you're back! YAY! Thanks for the recipe. It sounds delicious. And the time on your post! You get up early! My little ones slept late this morning. I've never been to FL, but you make it sound so great.
Overwhelmed! said…
Oh, I like this recipe that you've shared and I love crockpot recipes in general so I'll have to participate in Sandra's exchange next Thursday.

Thanks for your comment on my Holiday Cooking, Blogger Style post. I'll email you the code later this afternoon. I do appreciate your efforts to spread the word! :)
Sandra said…
That sounds so yummy Jen....I'm just loving this :)

Thanks for playing along :)
Barb said…
OK, do you mean a can of Rotel tomatoes? I'm thinking so since this is a spicy sounding recipe. It sounds wonderful.

I loved Florida. Loved it. We lived right between Fort Lauderdale and Miami, in Hollywood. I'll never stop missing the ocean. Pretty obvious when you visit my sight I guess. :-)
Susanne said…
Yumm! What is retell though? Is it available in Canada?
Michelle said…
what a great, easy, recipe! I'm saving this one to try - hopefully next week! Thanks!
Jennifer said…
I am definatly going to try that recipe. It sounds so yummy! Also, thank you so much for all your blog advice. I am so lost here, I really appreciate it :)

So has the moniter been silent? Hope you are sleeping ok!
Ravenbajan said…
Somebody else already asked it above, but what on earth is 'retell'? It doesn't sound familiar for those of us in Canada.
You have my curiosity going now!