Vacation

Well, I have been away since Friday and had a blast on Girls Night Out......but I need some time away....you see Scott is on vacation this week..so I'am on vacation too. I'am so looking forward to him being home.....we can have breakfast on the deck and read the paper....we can lounge around and just hang out. We are going to lunch while mom watches the baby.......these are things we are looking forward to. So......I may be out until next week....or Imay check in from time to time because I'm on vacation this week.........
Have a great week.....oh yeah...no meal planning this week.......spur of the moment kind of stuff.
Take care and I'll talk to you soon...
Jen

Comments

uuu said…
have a great time with your family and enjoy some down time - you deserve it!! :)
Laura said…
Enjoy! We will miss you tomorrow for Menu Plan Monday. Have a great week! Laura
Christina said…
I will be out next week starting Tuesday. I won't be having as much fun as you, but what can I do? Enjoy your vacation.
mom of 2 said…
Have a fantastic vacation!!!
Barb said…
Oh my word, that chair looks so inviting. I could use a few quiet moments right about now just sitting there and thinking some things through.

You enjoy every single moment of this vacation. We'll all be right here when you get back.
Shawna said…
How great for you! I am a little bit jealous, but in a good way. I do hope you have a ton of fun!