5 Ingrediant Friday

It's Friday!!!!!!! For more 5 ingredient Friday recipes go on over and visit Ovewhelmed with Joy....... She is also hosting a Holiday Recipes on October 2nd..so get those wonderful holdiay recipes out and start sorting through them!!!!Happy Friday!!!!

Ham & Swiss Sandwich Appetizer

Your favorite dinner rolls....24 pack
1 pound of deli ham
1 pound of swiss cheese
1\2 stick of butter, melted
a few poppyseeds

Take your rolls and cut them in half add ham and cheese like a sandwich....put all rolls in a 9x13 baking dish.....brush butter on top of all of them..sprinkle with poppyseeds...bake in an oven on 350 for 15-20 minutes......
These go over really well at an appetizer party or if you are having guests over....very tasty..
ENJOY!!!!!

Today I'm going to the Barbecue on the River.....a community BBQ.....they have alot of good food. I'm going with some girlfriends.....I hope you all have a great weekend....I'll post again Monday.

Comments

Pamela said…
These sandwiches sound delightful with adding your own poppy seeds. Thanks :)
mom of 2 said…
Hope you have a good time and the bbq and a great weekend!!
Ms. Kathleen said…
This sounds great. I like the poppy seed addition. Have a great time!
BlondeBrony said…
Too bad I already bought everything I need for my mom's party or I would have tried those.
Looks good.
Rae said…
Yum, baking them in the oven so they're nice and warm..and the seeds on top..sounds great! Thanks for sharing =)
Overwhelmed! said…
Ooh, yummy! You could probably use croissants instead of dinner rolls, if you wanted to be even more decedent. :)


Thanks for continually participating in my Five Ingredient Friday recipe exchange. I do appreciate it!

And thanks for the plug for my Holiday Cooking, Blogger style recipe exchange. :)
Jessica said…
A great idea for a party! I'll have to remember this one! Thanks for sharing!
Sandra said…
Oh my these sound delicious.

Thank you for sharing :)
Jennifer said…
Have a good time at the BBQ on the River. We didn't end up going this year with everything that is going on. Last year we had to buy Erin new flip flops while we were there because her feet were hurting. She said she didn't want to go do all that walking again. Have a great weekend!
Unknown said…
What a great twist on well-known ingredients. Sounds perfect for a gathering. Thanks!
Hey- I have had something like this before. It is really good
Christina said…
This is another recipe I need to try. Between you, Barb, and Sandra I have printed a bunch to try when I get the splint thing off on Oct. 5. Who need's cookbooks!
Cristina said…
Hi Jen,

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog the other day. Looks like you have some fabulous recipes here. Now I know where to come for good meal planning ideas!