Happy Tuesday Everyone

Good Morning......I have my coffee with Cocunut Creamer (Christina).....and what a night I had!!!!
Miller went to sleep at 7:30 and slept until 3am....YEAH!!!! Here is the problem....he didnt want to go back to sleep after this. He was up until 4:40am......I cant win for losing. AGHHHHHHHH!!!
He went back down and woke up at 5:30...Scott got up this time and he went back to sleep and slept until 7am. Now he is down for a morning nap again. I really think we are cutting another tooth. His ears are cleared up..we went to the doctor to make sure last week. I guess we have some kind of sleep anxiety seperation maybe.
I do know I need some sleep......like maybe just 6 hours together not spread out. Of course when he is asleep I cant go to sleep I have had 2 cups of coffee and am wide open now.
It is such a beautiful morning here...it has been raining here for 2 days now....so some much needed sunshine is always nice.......I'm so glad fall is in the air.....54 degrees this morning...I love it. Some of the leaves are starting to fall....

I tried to post this yesteday about Susie @ Bluebird Blogs....she is having a contest. Yes..a contest... I love contests......all you have to do is email her at www.bluebirdblogs@gmail.com and put the name of your blog and your name of course and that is it. You have until 9/22/06 so get on over there because 2 lucky people could win a FREE customized blog design...she is working on mine now...I cant wait.

I plan on cleaning today....bathrooms, moping the kitchen floor, and doing some laundry.....dinner of course will be early..Madison has a game to cheer at tonight so Miller is going to mom's so I can actually watch Madison cheer.

Maybe tonight I will get some much needed sleep. Who knows..
For now...have a great Tuesday......Jen

Comments

mom of 2 said…
Glad Miller slept a little better last night! I hope it will only get better!!! Enjoy watching Madison cheer and have a great day!
betsy said…
Coconut creamer? THAT sounds AWESOME!!! What kind is it???
Sue said…
Thanks for the contest info!! My blog could use it for sure.
Laura said…
So glad your night went a little better. I'm so excited that Susie is doing a blog for you. I think she just does awesome work and I really think she captures the personality of the person. Have a great day even if you are cleaning..lol. Laura
Jennifer said…
It sounds like your night went a little better. It does sound like teething could be the culprit here. And little boys just really like their mommas. Especially in the middle of the night, for the undivided attention. Have fun watching Madison cheer!
Barb said…
Well, my sweet goodness. I go away for two days and come back and you sound like a new person!

You know, the sleep issues work themselves out. Show me a little bit older kid who doesn't sleep through the night. This is the rough spot, getting it into a rhythm you can all live with, but trust me, it will be a lot better soon.

Sounds like it's getting better already.

And is that tree a photo you took? Because it's absolutely gorgeous.
Christina said…
Poor Miller. I don't like it when the babies get new teeth. This always upsets them. How is he now, after he had some sleep? I hope you get some sleep too soon. The coconut creamer is yummy, so at least that was a little enjoyable for you. I always think of you when I pour my creamer.
Shawna said…
I am glad Miller's ears are better. Oooh, you're getting a new design. Little blog envy here. :0) Maybe I'll win the contest. Cross your fingers. I cannot wait to see yours! Your weather sounds absolutely heavenly to me! Perfect. The pictures you've been posting are so pretty!