Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Cutting Teeth

We have 2 teeth....its been a long, hard couple of nights..what am I saying..a couple of weeks. But...we have 2 teeth. He has been sleeping for only 2 hours at a time at night so I'm a little sleep deprived...but that is okay considering. He is really congested and rubs his face on things...is this normal with teething???? He nurses alot too. I have been using lots of Motrin and Teething Tablets.......but you know my little guy is hurting.
I guess I need to go to sleep...if I dont post to you it's because I'm having to catch cat naps when he sleeps. I'll post tomorrow when Madison goes to school...I may need to talk by then.
Jen

2 comments:

lori said...

Teething is a drag but it doesn't last forever! I have lived through 6 of them. You will still lose sleep over your little ones, it will just come in different forms.

Tina Leigh said...

Oh Jen I think you are showing signs and symptoms of an acute attack of empty nest syndrome!