I'm home sick today

We went to a friends house for dinner last night and had a ball. I must have been sick already...about midnight I started vomitting. No one else was sick so it was just me. My family is at church. I'm at home on the couch blogging. I hate being sick. My stomach is turning.

Hope everyone is well today its Sunday...family day. I think we will hang out here and grill.
We havent heard from Deal or no Deal yet. If they havent called by tonight we know he wasnt chosen.
I dont have alot to say this morning. Not feeling real well.....maybe I will blog later.
Jen

Comments

Antique Mommy said…
You didn't eat at the salad bar at Chuck E. Cheese did you? Antique Daddy did on Friday and seems to be two steps away from death. It's bad. Hope you get better soon!
Barb said…
Sounds yucky. Poor you. Hope you feel better soon. A day on the couch might be just the thing.
mom of 2 said…
Hope you get to feeling better soon! To me there's not much worse than a tummy bug!!!

I'm still keeping good thoughts for your hubby...hope he makes it!!