Tid Bits


Dont pass out..yes I'm blogging two days in a roll. I had some time this morning so I thought after I packed Madison's soccer bag and packed Scott's lunch I would sit down and blog. May is so crazy here as I have said in previous posts....I will be glad when this week is over, choir concerts, soccer tournaments, pizza parties, tball games and practices, soccer award ceremonies you get the idea.

I'm getting nervous for our beach vacation in June. The oil spill seems to be getting closer. Although I'm not sure it will reach where we are going...but still there is a possibility.

I have been emailing some friends of mine looking for summer fun ideas for me and the kids..I know we put a pool in last week but there will be days when we are sick of it or it is raining...I have a pretty good list that I'm putting together and will try and post the last day of school.

Scott's grandma is home finally. She is doing much better. She had fallen and they had admitted her and we assumed she had a stroke...NO...they had her doped up on Loratab....well this drug must be fierce as it took almost 2 weeks for her to get her memory back and no what is going on in the world. I was furious. We still have a long road ahead of us so keep us in prayer please.

My cousin Ashley gets married this weekend. This is the daughter of my aunt Glenda who passed away almost 2 years ago unexpectedly. That was a hard time for my family. This weekend we will have the entire family here...first time since the funeral. We have a huge family. My mom has 8 brothers and sisters and their kids and so forth....it will be a tear jerker...but a good one!

I guess that is about it....today Miller goes to school and I'm coming home to clean the house and start tonight's dinner. Madison has soccer practice after school and a choir concert tonight...life in the fast lane people!

Hope you all are having a great week....talk to you soon.

Comments

Karen said…
It's sooo good to know you are blogging again. I can't believe my kids have just two weeks of school left, also! My
'middle child' is a junior this year, so this summer, I need to get to work on his graduation picture for next year. I don't want to think about it yet:(

My mom was from a big family, too! Unfortunately, I don't get to see them very often, at least not all together, because most of them are on the east coast. How wonderful that you'll all be together for the wedding. It will be emotional, I'm sure, but so healing to be all together, feeling your aunt's presence.

So sad about Scott's grandma, but I'm glad she's doing better. Definitely keeping you in prayer.

Good to hear from you, Jen. Have a great week!

xo
Trailboss said…
I hit my head when I passed out and fell out of my chair, seeing that you posted 2 times in a row. You'd better stop that! Just kidding of course. You have a busier week than normal this week. I don't know how you do it girl. Have fun at the wedding and I sure hope Scott's grandma gets better soon. Will keep her and yall in my prayers, as always.