Monday is here yet again!

FOR TODAY...Monday...May 10th

Outside my window...it's chilly this morning. I didnt water my new flowers I planted over the weekend as it's supposed to rain.

I am thinking...of only 2 weeks of school left. I cant wait until they are both home.

I am thankful for..Scott letting me be a stay home mommy.

I am wearing....pink pajamas

I am remembering...to have mercy on my enemies. (Something we learned at church Sunday)

I am going....to soccer practice today (2 of them) and a Soccer Booster meeting tonight.

I am reading...no time right now....need a good read for the summer though.

I am hoping... to get my closet and bedroom cleaned up today..

On my mind... the oil spill and my vacation planned for Panama City Beach..hoping it doesnt hit there.

From the learning rooms...painting....talking about summer vacations.

Noticing that...Mondays are filled with hustle and bustle to a new week.

Pondering these words...strawberry's are in!

From the kitchen...Little Sliders, over fries and applesauce.

What are we doing this week.....Gymnastics, church, several soccer practices, two soccer tournament games, lunch with a girlfriend, a choir performance, a nail appointment,grocery shopping, t ball practice.two tball games, soccer booster mtg, pizza party at church,ENT appointment for Miller, my cousins wedding, and a night out with Scott.

Around the house..laundry..straightening thru the house, stripping sheets.

One of my favorite things....our new swimming pool!

Comments

Trailboss said…
I know yall will enjoy your pool this year and many years to come. You deserve it!
Karen said…
Love your Daybook today. I'm so thankful to be a stay-at-home-mom, too. I can't imagine doing this any other way. Isn't the month of May just crazy busy? All good stuff, I have to keep reminding myself!

Have a great week, Jen.