Monday Daybook

FOR TODAY...Monday...May 17th

Outside my window...cloudy. But feels good outside...glad warmer temps are here.

I am thinking...that my weeks are so busy in May....and I may get tired...but I love it.

I am thankful for....for family. Our family gathered together this weekend for my cousin Ashley's wedding.

I'am wearing...yoga wear.

I am remembering...my mom's birthday this week.

I am going....to Miller's last soccer game tonight.

I am reading...Everyday Meals Cookbooks.

I am hoping... to get my strawberry jam put up today...all 30 jars...:)
I will appreciate it in the winter.

On my mind... getting back into some kind of exercise routine...lost focus when life got busy.

From the learning rooms...just practicing writing his name. He can write his first name.....yeah!

Noticing that...summer storms are back. I love to watch one roll up while sitting on the front porch.

Pondering these words...weddings, new babies, and love.

From the kitchen...lots of strawberry jam! Making an Ooey gooey butter cake for a sweet friend.

What are we doing this week.....Gymnastics, church, one soccer tournament game, lunch with a girlfriend, an end of the year program for Miller,t ball practice,one tball game, tball pictures, my mom's birthday, a night out with my Sunday school class! And our MOPS Tea Party!

Around the house..mopping floors.....and making jam!

One of my favorite things....pinot gricio

Comments