Hello rain


Good Morning. It's raining cats and dogs here today. Which is fine with me. I have no where to go. Miller finished his last day of school on Tuesday and he is officially on summer break. Today we are going to finish up our Strawberry Jam and clean the house...I may get Miller to start helping with chores. At least picking his stuff up and maybe dusting. I have been looking at new recipes for broadening my food Blog....I'm going to work on it more after May is over and things slow down a bit.

We got some sad news yesterday. A close friend of ours was diagnosed with Kidney Cancer. Our hearts are broken. It has spread to the liver. We are just praying for a miracle. We cried alot last night.

Madison has only 3 days of school left. I know she is so excited. I will be too. She has alot of things going on this summer. Alot of camps to go to and little trips.

On her last day of school I will be blogging about fun things to do during the summer. I took a poll from some friends and got alot of ideas.

Hope you are having a great day.

Comments

Karen said…
Wow, it's so good to come over here and catch up on what you've been up to. 30 jars of strawberry jam! You rock! I haven't done canning in a long time, but peach jam used to be my specialty:p

The pool sounds awesome! How fun to get to do all the landscaping and flowers around it. I, too, will be glad when my kids are out of school. Luke and Em have started their summer softball/baseball teams already, so between that and end-of-school activities, we are going non-stop. It will be nice to not have to rush out the door every morning.

I've been watching the oil spill, too, wondering how far it's going to go. Such a sad thing.

Have a good day today. It's nice to have a day at home to get caught up. I'm off to Home Depot to get a few more flowers and some dirt!
Christina said…
Can't wait for you to expand your food blog. I know I will use some of your summer recipes.

I will pray for your friend. So sad. Cancer sucks.