Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Tuesday


Good Morning. I'm barely moving this morning. Not feeling real out going. Miller has school today so I'm getting out.
Lost is on tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We cannot wait. Been waiting a long time for it. I have alot of laundry to do today....our snowman got built yesterday. I need to work out. And get dinner prepped.
Stripping sheets on all beds and dusting....trying to come up with valentine ideas for the kids and for the neighbors....any ideas on a budget? I was thinking brownies or red velvet cupcakes for the neighbors...I'am attempting The Pioneer Womans homemade Red Velvet Cake for the family...the kids I just dont know....they are going in different directions.

I need to call the cake lady for Madison's birthday this morning to go over details. This is grocery week so I need to finalize lists. Kind of a slow week compared to last week.

Off to shower...have a great day!

2 comments:

Tina Leigh said...

M&M cookies with the red & pink colored cadies is easy...you could make them pretty easy & inexpensive too. I use to make cookies a lot & give then away so I bought a package of white paper lunch bags and the plain twist tie clear gallon storage bags. I line the paper bag with a storage bag, fill with cookies. Twist tie the baggie & then roll the paper bag down. Sometimes I would decorate the bag with holiday stickers. Miller could color on the bags. People would always think that I bought the cookies from somewhere b/c they were in the white bags....until they opened it & seen that them aint store bought cookies in there!! LOL!

Debbie said...

one of my kids favorite things is take waffle pretzels put a hersery kiss in center....put in 250 degree oven for about 10 min or til kiss is soft...take out put holiday m&m in center and mash down....put in freezer ( on cookie sheet) for 1 hr. Presto very festive....and the holiday m&m make them good for all holidays.