Snow Day!

Well we got more snow last night. And it was so pretty to watch fall. We sat in the living room and watched it for a couple of hours....so peaceful and so calm. Something about a blanket of snow that makes me smile. We are home again today...been home now 3 days. Doesn't bother me...I love it. All schools are out so Madison is still sleeping. She may wonder from her room by lunch time.

Today we are doing Miller's Valentines for his party Thursday. We are going to build a snowman and I will post pictures this time! Exercise some and try and do some laundry.
We are having Taco Salad tonight for dinner.

Lost is on tonight! Love it...and has anyone caught the movie Temple Grandin on HBO? DO. It is so worth the watch...awesome!

Scott's grandma is still in the hospital. Pray for healing. They are doing tests on her bladder today. Scott's parents are in route home to help.

I'm leaving you with the thought for the day on my desk...

I wonder why it is that we are not all kinder to each other than we are. How much the world needs it! How easily it is done.
Go out today and be kind...

See you tomorrow!

Comments

Tina Leigh said…
That quote from your desk sounds like something my Gram would say.

Prayers for Scotts Grandma...I hope she has had a better, more healing day.

SNOW!!! Wow so pure & clean looking!

We just got MORE RAIN here!

Supper sounds good....I'll be over in a little while!