A new week



For more day books go on over to visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook
FOR TODAY...Monday...February 1st..

Outside my window...there is snow on the ground although the streets are clear. The sun is shining...and it is so very cold out!

I am thinking...of the Parent Conference we attended last night.

I am thankful for...staying home and raising my children

I am wearing..sweats

I am remembering...that you cannot change people.

I am going...no where today.

I am reading...Breathe.

I am hoping... Scott's back feels better...he has had some problems with it.

On my mind... a new week with so many different things to do.

From the learning rooms...Counting still and working on the ABC'S

Noticing that...Miller is picking up on so much.

Pondering these words...God's Time table..not mine!

From the kitchen... Monday...sloppy Joes with chips, Apricot Chicken with squash and salad, Wednesday...homemade pizzas, Thursday..Bunco Night doing an appetizer....Friday..Olive Cheese Bread with pasta House Salad, Saturday...Beans and Cornbread and Sunday...Taco Salad

What are we doing this week.....Gymnastics, church, bible study, cleaning house deep cleaning 3 rooms this week, a doctors app for me, getting the suburban serviced, pre school and lunch with a friend.

Around the house..laundry, making beds, cleaning bathrooms, mopping floors..deep cleaning

One of my favorite things....spa day

From my picture journal..snow days!

Comments

Karen said…
Hey, you won the book giveaway on my blog! I know I have your snail mail address somewhere, but if you could email it to me, I'll get it to the author right away:-)

Speaking of books, I should read the one you're reading. In my Daybook, I mention that I need to just breathe! "God's time table, not mine." Good words to live by.
Christina said…
Sounds like it will be a nice week. Love the picture. I miss snow when I see this.

Again your menu sounds delicious. Thanks for all the ideas you give me. I'm such a copy cat.