Its Monday again!

For more day books go on over to visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook
FOR TODAY...Monday...February 22nd

Outside my window...it is raining...a change from our snow. A gloomy day.

I am thinking...of spring time.

I am thankful for...Women in my life who love me.

I am wearing..yoga work out fit.

I am remembering...that no one is perfect.

I am going...to dinner with girlfriends tonight.

I am reading...Having a Mary heart in a Martha World. So good!

I am hoping... we have a lazy day.

On my mind... getting back to my work out...20 minutes of yoga and 20 minutes of aerobics and then 45 minutes on the treadmill

From the learning rooms...talking about spring and our garden.

Noticing that...life is all in how you make it.

Pondering these words...Happy Anniversary. We celebrate 16 years on Friday.

From the kitchen... Monday...breakfast for dinner, Tuesday is a fundraiser at Miller's pre school, Wednesday is church dinner, Thursday is chicken and dressing with green beans and corn, Friday is Scallops with pasta and salad, Saturday is Baked Potato Soup and Sunday is leftovers

What are we doing this week.....Gymnastics, church, bible study, girls night out, a spaghetti dinner fund raiser at pre school, Miller sings at church, two dr appointments, lunch with a sweet friend, our anniversary, tee ball sign up and helping with Financial Peace. Another fast week.

Around the house..laundry, stripping sheets, deep cleaning a different room everyday this week...Kitchen today!

One of my favorite things....surprises!

From my picture journal..Madison before the dance last week.

Comments

Christina said…
Oh my, Madison is beautiful. She looks so grown up.

Hope you have a wonderful anniversary on Friday.

I'm glad you talked about exercise, I needed to hear this. I am going to get back to it tomorrow. I have been doing only a half hour a day on the air walker. Are you using WiiFit?

Have a great week.
Tina Leigh said…
Madison is beautiful!!! She is surely your daughter.....but what about the shoes!! Gotta see-em!