Monday Monday!



For more day books go on over to visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook
FOR TODAY...Monday...February 8th

Outside my window...the snow is coming yet again. It's gloomy outside.

I am thinking...of all the laundry I need to fold.

I am thankful for...family and friends who pray for us.

I am wearing..pajamas

I am remembering...that summer will be here soon.

I am going...to the hospital to see Scotts grandma later.

I am reading...Breathe.

I am hoping... there is nothing seriously wrong with mamie. I'm praying they clear whatever is wrong with her up with medications

On my mind... alot to do. Too much.

From the learning rooms...Valentines to put together.

Noticing that...life goes on.

Pondering these words...smile God love you.

From the kitchen... Monday...Beans and cornbread, Tuesday...Taco salad with turkey meat, Wednesday...leftovers, Thursday...turkey burgers with green beans and corn on the cobb, Friday...Date Night, Saturday....Havarti Chicken with a light salad, Sunday...Valentines Day...eating lunch out and making Red Velvet Cake

What are we doing this week.....Gymnastics, church, bible study, a nail appointment, a friend over for a playdate,dinner with some friends from highschool, Miller's valentine party, Dinner out with great friends and hubby at the local Japanese Steak house, Volleyball registration, and Scott is teaching a Financial Peace class for a sweet friend that is out of town! WHEEEW!

Around the house..laundry, making beds, cleaning bathrooms, mopping floors..

One of my favorite things....Valentines Day

From my picture journal..

Comments

Renee said…
Wonderful post ~ I loved your picture! Sounds like a busy week. Hope all is well with Scot's grandma. Happy Valentine's Day!
Tina Leigh said…
So what's going on with Scott's grandma? Did I miss something....I do hope she will be OK. "Grandma's".....man what would we do without them?!
And what about yalls friend with the heart problems....is he improving?

Your getting snow again....well we are getting rain again!! My mama says Spring has to be coming in the next few weeks! LOL
The paper white I planted just a few weeks ago has already bloomed!!! I need SPRING!!
Have a good week my friend!