Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Some of my favorite things

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens....

Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things...

Old fashion caramel Pie
Hayrides through Pumpkin Patches
My black Tall Boots
Summer Nights
Bed & Breakfasts
Brand New Note Cards
Birthdays
Lunch with my mom
Laying in the sun
cooking
A pair of jeans that fit really good
pedicures
Stargazer lilies
Sweet Tea
Velor jumpsuits
1/2 price margaritas night
Riding a trolley
Long talks with girlfriends
the smell of gasoline
planning trips...big or small
strawberry's
the color pink
a glass of Chardonnay
plantation homes in the south
haunted houses
fresh veggies out of a garden
Genealogy
Sunday afternoon car rides
yard sales
snow days
watching the sun set on the beach
watching a baby sleep
reality tv
the smell of apple cider
laughing until my tummy hurts
emollient cream by Mary Kay

Just a few of my favorite things...Barb did this yesterday and I thought I would do it too...if you play let me know....enjoy your Wednesday. Miller goes to mom's..I'm headed to the salon....yeah!



5 comments:

Sarah said...

I share many of your favorite things! Hope you have a great day!

Barb said...

What a nice list, Jen. Watching a baby sleep (and reality TV) are right at the top of my list too.

:-)

Susanne said...

That was fun to read. I love brand new note cards. Any brand new stationary. Unfortunately I've never had a pair of jeans that fit really good.

Tina Leigh said...

This was a good list Jen...many blessings on it!

smileymamaT said...

Ah yes, a yard sale and a pair of jeans that fit really good.. can't ask for too much more.... :) you are only the second person I've ever known who likes the smell of gasoline!