Mondays



For more Day Books...go on over to Peggy's @ The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today...March 9th

Outside my window...it's still dark with the time change. I can see lights on in houses.

I am thinking...about my bible study..Esther. So good.

From the learning rooms...we are talking about Easter. We are going to color bunnies and hide eggs this week..prepping for our annual hunt at church.

I am thankful for... long walks with Scott.

From the kitchen... ham and bean soup, chicken and sun dried tomato dinner with green bean bundles and corn on the cobb, salads with strawberries and homemade breads

I am wearing...pajamas.

I am reading... Esther.

I am hoping...for warm temps to stick around this week..and sunshine.

I am creating... spa bags for our MOPS night group.

I am hearing...the birds chirping...spring is near.

I'am thankful for....my family.

I'am going.....to coffee with momma this morning while Miller goes to pre school.

Around the house... Bathrooms. And tackling the laundry room. Working on an Easter/Spring wreath

One of my favorite things... eating dinner out with Scott.

A few plans for the rest of the week... gymnastics, 2 bible studies, volleyball practice and a game, wine tasting with a friend, MOPS night group, lunch with an old friend, a baby shower, and dinner out with Scott and friends....and Bunco......

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you..the moon last night in the back yard.

Comments

Tina Leigh said…
Girl you sure are up early this morning! I hate time change...wish they would just leave it alone. Good daybook! Enjoy your coffee with your mama!
Anonymous said…
MMMMM dinner at your house sounds good. A practice Easter hunt is a really good idea. Have a great week!
Melis said…
Coffee with your mom! Awesome! I just love morning coffee with my mom too!
Sarah said…
I wish I could have coffee with my mom - she lives 4 hours away, so we don't get the opportunity as often as I would like.

Are you doing Beth Moore's study on Esther?

I hope you have a great day!!!
Tiffany said…
I love watching the sun rise with a cup of coffee or hot tea. And watching the sun set on a porch with a glass of sweet tea. I used to live in the Mississippi delta, and the sunsets were quite beautiful. I love your picture. The moon looks like it has a heart of shadows and branches around it.