It's Friday so I'm participating in Susanne's Friday's Favorite Five Picks....five of my favorite things that have happened or I enjoyed the last week...so for more go on over and check it out.
1. My day calender. It keeps me where I need to be and what I need to do. I write everything in it...for example....i have written in the note parts...call different insurance companies for quotes...it also says...dont forget to buy a baby shower gift....one more...go over cheer schedule.
See how much I love this calender...I open it up and it has everything I need in it.
2. Lunch with an old friend....Mexican and margaritas actually. It was nice. Sitting and talking and going over past memories and laughing and snorting...i like those kinds of lunches. Also went to wine tasting with a new friend...we have been doing this once a month and I enjoy her company. She is alot of fun...I laugh with her.
3. Pineapple. I got one the other day...so sweet and smells wonderful.
4. Playing outside with Miller. We played out on Tuesday and had great fun. He rode his bike and we had juice cups. I enjoy spending this time with him one on one.
5. Coffee and a little shopping with my mom on Monday. Miller went to pre school. It was nice to spend some alone time with her. She is great.
I have had a tough week. Thank you all for your prayers. This problem I'm struggling with will pass. I'm focusing on other things/people. My gal pal in Florida gave me this quote I would like to share with each of you....Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
I'm starting to believe that. Have a relaxing weekend friends. I will see you on Monday.