Monday's



For more Day Books...go on over to Peggy's @ The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today...March 23rd

Outside my window...the sun is rising slowly. The birds are chirping.

I am thinking...of the new dress for Easter I got...It is a lime green strapless....yes...strapless...I need a little shrug with it. And maybe a new pair of shoes!

From the learning rooms...this week its about Easter and eggs....plain and simple.

I am thankful for....life changes.

From the kitchen... Chicken Florentine, Salmon Patties...with mac and cheese..didnt have last week, Roast and potatoes with lima beans, and lemon shortbread cookies.

I am wearing...pajamas.

I am reading... Esther.

I am hoping...for sunshine and warm temps all week.

I am creating... a garden.

I am hearing...the dryer going.

I'am thankful for....my house.

I'am going.....to meet my mom for an early shopping run and coffee.

Around the house... floors, bathrooms, laundry, stripping sheets, dusting, and starting my spring cleaning one room at a time.

One of my favorite things... daffodils in a mason jar.

A few plans for the rest of the week... gymnastics, 2 bible studies, volleyball practice and two games, pre school, Miller has an ENT appointment, I have a Dr appointment, dinner out with some great friends to a new restaurant, an Easter Egg Hunt, Madison has a choir performance, Dave Ramsey and A MOPS Steering Team meeting...go go go go go go....

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you..

Comments

Trailboss said…
Is Dave Ramsey in town? I love dafadills in any form.
Christina said…
Sounds like you are having a great Monday. Again your week looks pretty busy. I'm praying the ENT appt. goes well.
Sarah said…
My goodness lady. You exhaust me just from reading your list. You must be super organized to get it all in. I think I could get a zillion things done if I stepped away from the computer for more than a few minutes at a time...

:)

God bless your week!
Karen said…
Daffodils in a mason jar. . . so simple and so beautiful. You are one busy girl. Have fun with everything!
Sandra said…
Love mason jars, I use them constantly for everything :)