Thursday, August 23, 2007

Royalty maybe?

Well, good morning. I have alot going on today and wont be able to visit you all until this afternoon. This will be short.

I have to go to the grocery after I drop Madison off at school.

My sister Cassie is on her way to the United States.......and brother Chris flies home tonight.....it will be nice to see them.

I leave you with this......

If you ever start feeling like you have the goofiest, craziest, most dysfunctional family in the world, all you have to do is go to a state fair. Because five minutes at the fair, you'll be going, 'you know, we're alright. We are dang near royalty.'
Jeff Foxworthy on family.....

I couldn't resist.....

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Jen have a wonderful time with your siblings :) I would give anything to have mine on the way to visit me, it's been 9 years since I've seen them!!!

Hugs,
Sandra

Our Family of Five said...

This is cute. Jeff Foxworthy cracks me up.

I'm glad your sister is safe and on her way home. God bless! :)