Reflecting

Good Morning all. I'm drinking my coffee with Carmel Vanilla Creamer...yummy. The sun is shining bright and I believe the temp will be in the 90's today. We are going to do some running today. Lunch out.

The house is half way together. I'm still waiting on some furniture and cannot wait for it. School starts next Thursday and I'm telling you I'm ready for it too. I need that structure and schedule in my life.

We went to Current River this past weekend without kids. We went with 8 other couples and had an absolute blast. We rented some tubes with head rests and just relaxed and let the river take us down. I got hooked up in a couple of trees a few times and it was fine...but overall it was loads of fun. Very relaxing. Our friends and us plan a trip once a year for a couple of days to just enjoy each other. It is so worth it.

I hope you all are having a great week. I need to run and get some things done before we get out of here.......

Comments

Where is the Current River? I'm not much of a water person but floating lazily like that sounds very relaxing!
Amy said…
It's so nice to get out with just hubby sometimes. We need to do it more often.

I'm a coffee lover too. Probably too much so! :)

Amy

PS I saw that you have a vacation home rental link. We are looking to do Disney. Have you rented down there?