It's a beautiful morning

Good Morning. It's a beautiful day here. Just got back from taking Madison to school. Miller is watching Mickey Mouse Playhouse....he loves that show. I have been visiting alot of new people and will share this with you tomorrow.....I really have found some great places.

Today I'm going to clean around the house again. Laundry, vacuuming, preparing dinner.....which will be Shepard's Pie and homemade Bread.

Tomorrow is my big day out without children. I have to admit last week by the time I got to them I was sooooo ready to pick them up. I missed them both terribly. Don't get me wrong...it was nice day out. But I couldn't wait to see them.

Thank you all for the recipes for breakfast. I will be picking one and going to the grocery this week. I'll let you know what I choose next week.

Do any of you watch Young and the Restless? I know Chrissa does. I'm so addicted to this soap. I love it. I so hope you all have a fantastic day.

Comments

Family W said…
I love homemade bread. Do you use a bread machine or just bake it in the oven?
mom of 2 said…
Of course I watch y & r!!

I totally understand about needing the time away, but at the same time missing them terribly! I hope you enjoy your day though!!
Yum, shepherd's pie and homemade bread, sounds so awesome :) I'm with "our family of five" and would love to know if you use a bread machine or do it all from scratch? :)

Hope you enjoy your day tomorrow and have a great time, I know you'll miss your kids, but enjoy your alone time too!
SouthernBell said…
I used to be a HUGE General Hospital fan.
It's pretty here too but still very hot. Me too, I want to know too if you use a bread machine! I'm wanting to buy one but have no idea what to get.
Mike said…
Good morning to you, too.

I don't watch Young and the Restless. I do watch replays of Home Improvement.

Does that count?


Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/
Kelli said…
I hope you have a productive day tomorrow!! Enjoy your time alone!
Kelli
Shawna said…
Sounds like your day out worked - have fun and miss the children terribly so that you can't wait to pick them up! I sure need one of these. I NEVER leave my boys, but if I ever have to, like for a doctor's appointment, I'm rushing like crazy to get back to them.