Girl Talk


Good Morning.......where do I begin?

Today I have some errands to run after I take Madison to school. See her room is almost finished and we have some little girls coming over tonight to see the debut of Highschool Musical part 2...this is big stuff if you have a child between the ages of 8 and 14. SOOOOOO..Scott and I will have to take Miller for a walk and stay outside and away from the crew watching the MOVIE!!! On our big screen of course. We are ordering pizza...making nachos....I have alot of candy they don't know about...sorry Sue.....and went to the mall and got special flavored sugar packs just for each one of them....sorry again Sue. And we are making Banana Splits.......the girls are actually staying until Sunday afternoon. I know I' brave..I have Scott here to help. Miller is going to mom's so that will help.

So....I'm off to Walmart and Hobby Lobby this morning.....and then I have to rush back and finish her room and take care of a 21 month old....AGHHHHH!
I wouldn't have it any other way.......

I should be coming by to see everyone later tonight I so hope you all have a fantastic weekend.

Some of you asked for an update on Nate and my sister...
Nate....is still at the hospital but is now staying away from the hospital....but going back daily.
The chemo is working and the cells are only 1% in his marrow.....we are looking at a 98% recovery...please keep praying as they have a 9 week old baby too and 3 year old.

My sister....I have not personally heard from her. I have sent an email. I have been told she is fine and hopefully she will be coming home next week.

See you Monday!

Comments

Tina Leigh said…
If I was a doctor I would slip you some valium for the weekend, lol. I hope it all goes well. Thanks for the update on Nate.
It is a small world...your sister being in Peru. Goodness. Keep us updated on her too.
Gosh, that sounds like a huge party, and I just know they're going to have a great time! :) At least they'll be well fed and happy, huh?!

Hope you get a chance to hear from your sister soon, I'm so glad she is ok.

Take care and have a terrific weekend!!!
*~*Cece*~* said…
Thanks for reminding me about the MOVIE! I'm going to have to set up the DVR for it.

You are a brave woman!
Oh that is big stuff for those little girls! I watched it recently to see what the hype was all about. I bet they'll have fun...hope y'all get some sleep too!
Family W said…
I love Hobby Lobby. I had never been inside of one until we moved here. Good luck with the party! Sounds like you're going to have your hands full! :)
Ha- I have been hearing about all the High School Musical craze- just missing it here because my kids must not be old enough. Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Steph