Monday


FOR TODAY...Monday February 7th

Outside my window..is alot of snow. They predicted 1-2 inches I have 7 inches in the back yard....but I do love snow days!

I am thinking...about the fun Miller and I will have in the snow tomorrow.

I am thankful for....heat.

I'am wearing..a purple shirt and jeans

I am remembering...to enjoy the little things.

I am going....no where..roads are too bad.

I am reading...When Wallflowers Dance by Angela Thomas

I am hoping...Scott makes it home from work safe.

On my mind....all the school closings....alot of them!

From the learning rooms...learning everyone's phone numbers.

Noticing that....Madison is growing up so fast....she always wants to go somewhere...she doesn't understand I miss hanging out with her.:(

Pondering these words...snowman.

From the kitchen...Chicken Pot Pie...its just comforting on a night like this. Also made peanut butter chocolate chip cookies!

What are we doing this week.....tonight we are snowed in....but we have a basketball game, two soccer games, church, bible study, Miller has a dr appointment, having friends over for dinner, a birthday party, and a Sunday School party....going to fit in lunch with a friend and maybe a massage:)

Around the house..bathrooms, mopping, laundry...stripping sheets

One of my favorite things...talking to my children

Comments

Karen said…
Ooh, I love your "favorite thing." Sometimes I get so busy and distracted, that I forget to really be in the moment and just talk with my kids. Great to be reminded of this.