Friday Fill in


Found this blog by reading one day and loved what she did on Fridays...

And...here we go!

1. Ooooh, I __cannot wait until warmer temps arrive here___.

2. ___When people drive slow in the fast lane...__, I can't stand it!

3. How the heck did I end up with so many __emails today___.

4. ___The beach__ is one of my favorite places to visit.

5. I'm not a __people pleaser___, I'm not!

6. ____Chocolate peanut butter ganache from a local baker.._ it has to be good.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to running with a friend, tomorrow my plans include having dinner with Scott to celebrate 17 years of marriage and Sunday, I want to _nap!

Comments

Karen said…
Happy Anniversary to you and Scott! This was a fun meme to read. I'm going to check out the blog where you found it.

Have a great weekend, Jen.