The trip


So the ocean was gorgeous...no oil or tar balls. This is actually Mexico Beach. We got up at 5 am to go sea shell hunting...they have the prettiest shells.
We had 4 days of rain..but it didn't stop us from getting our toes in the sand everyday...someone once said...a bad day at the beach beats a good day at work. I have to agree.


We took the kids on a pirate cruise. It was so fun. They took us several places on the gulf. They entertained the kids and me and Scott got to sit back and enjoy the sunset.


Miller took swim lessons last year and he swims like a pro now. He just jumps in and goes. Best $120 I ever spent!


He is a fish.....I'm very happy both my kids can swim!


Our week at the beach was short lived. We swam, ate great food (I had fish tacos for the first time..yum!) we shopped, we toured, we did it all.....a great week. Great memories.

Comments

Trailboss said…
I'm glad yall had a good time. I know you were worried about the oil mess. It's hard to think about what everything will look like between now and the time this well is finally stopped.
Christina said…
Looks like you had a wonderful vacation.
Tina Leigh said…
Love the pic's!!! Glad the oil didnt spoil your trip!!!!!
Karen said…
I agree with the good day on the beach beats a bad day anywhere philosophy. I would love to get some beach time this summer, but will have to settle for a lake somewhere:(