Monday Monday!

FOR TODAY...Monday...July 19th

Outside my window...the sun is shining down on the pool.

I am thinking...of all the things I want to get done with the kids before school starts!!!

I am thankful for....for a husband who loves to grill!

I'am wearing...green pajamas.

I am remembering...fall like temps.

I am going....on a play date today with a dear friend and her kids.

I am reading...nothing...trying to enjoy the summer.

I am hoping...I can get my house cleaned up this week..:(

On my mind...my kids.

From the learning rooms...writing Miller with a pencil. Still!

Noticing that....Monday's are hard on Miller when Scott goes back to work.

Pondering these words...Pool Time.

From the kitchen...Shrimp Quesadillas....yum! Still needing to make that Pineapple Upside Down cake this week!

What are we doing this week.....Gymnastics, church, lunch with Madison, 2 playdates for Miller, a dr app for Madison, mother/daughter pedicures, nail app, dinner with an old friend, dinner with a new friend, A Murder Mystery Dinner with my Sunday School Class, and a church picnic.

Around the house..needing to clean the house from top to bottom...hoping I can get some started this week!

One of my favorite things....hanging out with my family.

Comments