My monday daybook is back!

FOR TODAY...Monday...July 12th

Outside my window...the clouds are covering the sun this morning...we had storms that were much needed yesterday.

I am thinking...that cheer stress has begun. Cheer camp began today.

I am thankful for....for lazy Sundays with thunderstorms....

I'am wearing...white tank with white shorts.

I am remembering...sunsets on the beach.

I am going....to pick Madison and her friends up at camp this afternoon.

I am reading...alot of Everyday Food magazines...by Martha Stewart. I have not cooked anything out of them that was not good.

I am hoping...to start on my consignment clothes today. I need to get them together to take down to sell!

On my mind...the play dates we have set up this week.

From the learning rooms...writing Miller with a pencil.

Noticing that..school will start in 3 1/2 weeks...crazy.

Pondering these words...fresh veggies!

From the kitchen...Chicken wrapped in bacon, with asparagus with squash...thinking about making a pineapple upside down cake later.

What are we doing this week.....Gymnastics, church, lunch with a girlfriend, 2 playdates for Miller,cheer camp, dinner with Scott's parents, a dentist app for Madison, mother/daughter pedicures, a lazy weekend with family!

Around the house..laundry to put up, vacuuming, and mopping the kitchen floor.

One of my favorite things....laying in the pool floating!

Comments

Tina Leigh said…
3 weeks til school....that is crazy! I hate these new early schedules! Remember when we use to start school in September!

We havent had much rain....it goes around us!
if u like jalapenos....let me share this easy recipe w/you....so good!!
Cut peppers in half..long ways..de-seed. Fill w/cream cheese, sprinkle with shreddded cheddar cheese and wrap with half piece of bacon. Bake at 450 til bacon is done! Omy goodness girl they are so darn good!!!!!!

Thee is a waiting list for you to get into consignment shops here....u ever heard of that?

We have been enjoying our pool too.