Monday


For more day books go on over to see Peggy @ The Simple woman's day book.

FOR TODAY ..... Monday....September 28th, 2009

Outside my window....the air is cool this morning..the sun is rising. Monday has begun.

I am thinking....of my day. And all we have to do.

I'am praying for....my children

I am thankful for.....my children and the love we give one another.

From the learning rooms....the weather has been so nice..we will be exploring outside this week.

From the kitchen....Greek Pizza, Chicken Casserole, Homemade Bread, Peanut Butter Cookies, Sausage Rice Bake...Sausage Cheese Muffins and Cinnamon Rolls for Sunday School this week.

I am wearing.....tank and yoga pants

I am creating.....lists to do before our trip to Disney!

I am going...no where today...cleaning and playing.

I am reading....nothing....little devotionals

I am hoping....the week wont be as crazy as it looks on my calender.

I am hearing...Spongebob

Around the house...laundry, vacuuming, making beds, and dusting..bathrooms later in the week.

One of my favorite things...sitting on the porch with Scott talking.

A few things this week..... Cheer practice, two games, gymnastics, preschool, teaching my class Wednesday night, searching for Halloween Pirate costumes for the kids, lunch with a friend, picnic in the park with Miller's class, church pictures, choir performance for Madison, Last home football game, pumpkin patch with the kids...

Here is picture thought I am sharing...still haven't down loaded any pics...:(

Comments

Snuffygirl5 said…
Love your coffee theme! Have a wonderful week and stay caffeinated!
Trailboss said…
Glad you are back, if just for one day :( :)
Missus Wookie said…
Enjoy Disney, exploring outside and your week. May it not be as busy as it looks on the calendar! Looking forward to seeing some photos.
Trina said…
Jen, we are also going to Disney next month. Have a wonderful trip. Post pictures when you get back. Have a blessed Monday.
dtbrents said…
I hope our pumpkin patch is pretty this year. We've had too much rain. I hope you enjoy your trip to Disney. A wonderful place for the family. Have a great week, Doylene
Karen said…
Jen, your week sounds wonderfully busy and its all good stuff. Find little pockets of time for yourself when you can. I love hearing about the activities you do with Miller. It reminds me of my boys when they were younger. Enjoy the days ahead!
Dawn said…
Writing on the calendar is a double edged sword. We need to write it to remember it, but looking at it with everything written down can be so overwhelming.
Renee said…
Have a wonderful week!
Tina Leigh said…
Its suppose to cool off here tomorrow. I hope so. I've had some kind of stomach virusa. Think I'm finally gettin over that! Hope you have an organized week! LOL!
My head is spinning, just thinking of how much you have planned in a week! I bet Disney can't come soon enough, although you may need another vacation to recover from your vacation :)