Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Works for me

This one is pretty simple...when it gets crazy in the house....especially with the holidays approaching...bathrooms get neglected. So...before I go to bed at night I take the toilet bowl cleaner and pour it into the toilet. I leave it there over night....I do this about 2 times a week...in the morning I go through and flush them all. It saves me time and helps me out and the kids are not complaining about a nasty rim around their toilet.....It works for me.....and it's easy and fast.

For more Works for me Wednesday's go see Shannon @ Rocks in My Dryer.

4 comments:

Sarah @ Ordinary Days said...

Glad to hear I'm not the only who skips the scrubbing part from time to time. :)
Great idea to squirt at night and flush in the morning. That gives the cleaner tons of time to do it's magic.

gail@more than a song said...

What kind of cleaner do you pour in? I'm looking for something new to use.

Lori - The Simple Life at Home said...

Ooh, I do this too! Glad to hear there's more out there like us who hate to scrub. I use the Clorox toilet cleaner gel and it works magic.

Proverbs31 said...

Now, that's not a bad idea.. As for the skipping scrubbing,... I actually realized recently that I wasn't letting the cleaner sit long enough and by starting to scrub right away I wasn't able to get all the hard water stains (which we get after only a few days.) So sometimes, sitting is better than scrubbing. Isn't it nice to know that? :)