Typical Tuesday


Scott was home yesterday and finished the deck. He went and picked out his fire pit got it home and it was cracked.....so I'm taking it back tomorrow. He was busy all day yesterday working outside.

I was inside doing laundry and taking care of Miller. I did however get a Chicken Pot Pie made and froze it for the crazy months coming up. I plan on doing some more freezer meals....maybe one or two. Do any of you do these? Any ideas for me or tips?

We are busy today...Madison is out of school since it's Election Day. We need to go vote. We need to film a project she is working on with a friend. She has a Dentist appointment this afternoon...she needs 2 fillings. She has Vollyball practice and gymnastics. It will be nuts this afternoon. I think we will be eating leftovers and anything fast in between practices.

We got the okay from a friend who lives in California we can come see her next June.....we are very excited. We are planning on flying out for about 10 days....maybe tour the state. I have never been and we cannot wait....of course if you know me...I cannot wait to start planning the trip itself.

I'm going to address some more Christmas cards today. I'm almost done with them.
The leaves are really falling here and the colors are just beautiful. Enjoy this weather now for winter is not to far away.
Happy Tuesday all!

Comments

Shawna said…
Hi, Jen! Just dropping by to catch up on your news. Good job on your Christmas cards and freezing meals.

Have a great and busy Tuesday!
That picture is gorgeous!
Good for you getting something in the freezer....I've done lasagna before and put it up, chili should freeze as well as spaghetti sauce, soups or Taco soup....just a few things off the top of my head. I haven't done that in a while but probably should!
Great post Jen! Boy, you're really on top of things! You're freezing chicken pot pies, already addressing Christmas cards, planning next year's vacation - wow, I'm impressed. You're so on the ball :)

Hope you guys have an awesome week!
Family W said…
I've tried freezing before, but it didn't go over well for me. They just weren't very tasty... I wish I knew what I was doing wrong... ::sigh::