Summer time talk

Good Morning. Today we have some of the neighbor kids coming over so mom can get some things done...a trade out I guess you could call it. I dont mind I enjoy these girls....they are really good. We are setting up a lemonade stand and I dont mind telling ya that they may not make much money on a Tuesday but the fun they will have will be priceless. I'm also going to set the sprinkler up so they can enjoy some coolness....maybe even some water balloons....

Scott is off the rest of the week. That is always nice. We plan on swimming and hanging out as a family. An old fashion 4th of July holiday is what we have on the schedule. BBQ and Fireworks.

We have a new local winery that has just opened up right down the street from me. I'm really looking forward to getting some friends together and head down to it.....should be fun.

Well I'm off to make lemonade and some peach tea.....peach tea sounds so good in the summer time.

Hey...does anyone have any good salsa recipes for canning? My tomatoes are in and I'm needing to can some this weekend....enjoy your day!

Comments

Unknown said…
I don't have a salsa recipe for canning, but it sure sounds like a delicious idea. And I am glad you are having a warm summer day to enjoy. We are rainy and dreary here ... and muggy. There is always muggy :)
Tina Leigh said…
Sounds like yall have a good holiday planned. Wish I could buy some lemonaide!
Hope the lemonade stand did good business today! Peach tea sounds yummy to me :)

BBQ and fireworks sound like a great holiday, hope you have a great week and weekend, Jen!
Trailboss said…
Can't help you with the salsa recipe, sorry. I thought of you when I heard about that winery opening just down the road from you. Imagine that, a winery in our dry Baptist town! My mother would roll over if she knew.