Our Monday in June




For more day books go on over to see Peggy @ The Simple woman's day book.

FOR TODAY ..... Monday....June 22nd....

Outside my window...the sun is shining and it's a hot one..record breaking temps today so we will be outside early then recovering inside.

I am thinking...of the laid back week I have...nice.

I'am praying for.....for peace amongst people in my life.

I am thankful for... my close friends. They keep me smiling.

From the learning rooms...painting inside today, alot.

From the kitchen...tuna casserole, grilled chicken with fresh squash out of my garden, BLT'S with chips one night...not sure on a dessert just yet.

I am wearing...my new white linen night gown

I am creating...a summer scrapbook with Madison. She is taking alot of pictures.

I am going...to work in the garden and let Miller play outside early before it gets to hot.

I am reading...Out of their faces and into their Shoes. A new book loaned to me by a dear friend.

I am hoping...for the laundry pile to go down. Camp will over take the laundry room.

I am hearing....Meredith and Matt on Today.

Around the house...the house is clean....just folding laundry and some dusting, stripping sheets and that is about it...

One of my favorite things...watching Miller with the water hose.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Miller and I have some play dates set up, Madison has a dentist appointment and she and I have nail appointments too, a lunch date with Madison and a day with my mom and the kids, gymnastics too....and dinner at a friends house.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...fresh lemonade on a hot day.

Comments

Sandra said…
Great list Jen. Hope you're having a wonderful Monday.
Jenn said…
Love the cup of lemonade ... blessings on your day
Sounds like a great Monday! And wow, to start the week with a clean house, how awesome is that :)

It's hot here too, supposed to be 100 today and tomorrow, with heat indexes around 110. I'm grateful for air condtioning! I have a jug of Minute Maid lemonade that I might need to break out... never make the real stuff. I'm bad, so bad :)

Have a great Monday and a wonderful week, Jen :)
Hi Jen,

I’ve added a Mr. Linky at Grandmother Wren’s to make it easier for the Summer Daybook ladies to find each other and share our daybooks while Peggy is on vacation.

Please stop by on Mondays and add your link –
I’d love to have you!

http://grandmotherwren.com
Mia said…
thanks for the head's up on First B. VBS. And thanks for the recipes we are enjoying them!
Might I borrow your "I am praying for" line from your daybook?