The Party

The party went really well they all had so much fun. They swam and ate and swam and talked and jumped off that diving board 38,000 times....but the most important thing was they had fun. And they did. We got home around 8:30 and I poured me a glass of wine and collapsed in the big chair in the family room....so today I'm running the kids clothes down to a consignment store to re sell and cleaning the house as we have friends coming for dinner with their little ones. We are having Mexican lasagna and brownies frosted with vanilla ice cream for dessert. Miller is happy Scott is home today as he hasn't spent much time with him this week.
Enjoy the weekend...Madison is sleeping in..this is her last weekend before going to middle school.

Comments

Middle school? Wow...the time is flying by, isn't it? Glad the party went well.
Kimberly said…
If that wine is Riesling, that is a good chance I am gonna try and move in with you.

Your life is far too charming, and delicious!
Kelli said…
I'm glad the party was a success! I hope you had a good weekend, too. I can't believe August is here!
~Kelli
I am so glad the party was successful! I was thinking of you guys :)

I'll take a brownie or twelve! ;)

-Andrea