Fridays

Do you ever have one of those days where your just not sure what you are doing? Madison is with a friend all day today at a water park so she is not here. And Scott is at work. It's just me and Miller. We can go do some yard sales or run with my momma....or go to the pool with a friend...or do some consigning.....the house looks good...the laundry is semi put together.....dinner tonight is Grilled Chicken Brushetta with fresh green beans from last night....a fresh salad from the garden..my cucumbers are dying out slowly but the tomatoes are plentiful.

We had cheer practice last night. It has already started....we went to the grocery yesterday me and Miller....I got me some recycle bags at Walmart and I love them.
I also got to sleep in some this morning which was nice.

This weekend.....plans are ...Scott works tomorrow...so I thought I would take the kids to the pool in the morning...come home around 1ish....nap......then the kids are going to grandmas for dinner while Scott and I go to dinner with some friends and watch a band....I'm looking forward to this. Then Sunday is church and the pool....so I really dont want to do the pool today....but I may.

Next week we may start talking potty training. I have some little bribery techniques I may use...we are hanging close to home tonight as Madison will be exhausted. We noticed the other night while working in the yard....the leaves were starting to fall....early fall maybe? I love the fall though....apple cider and hay rides....

I hope you all have a great weekend....see you Monday.

Comments

Debra said…
Wow...your weekend is busy!! GOOD LUCK on the potty training.

Have a great weekend.
Krista said…
It sounds like you might could have a down day today if you wanted to especially with the busy weekend you have coming up! BTW, I am so jealous of your fresh tomatoes. I don't have a garden and grocery store tomatoes are still at 1.99lb!
Jen,

Good luck with the potty training. One thing that my son liked (to get the ball rolling) was to drop a Cheerio in the potty and let him practice his "aim"...

:-)
Tina Leigh said…
I have tried hard NOT to think about Fall. I long for it. It has been so hot and humid that I cant even sit on the porch in the mornings which is a real bummer to me. You cant help but think about Fall when school is starting back yet it is soooo HOT. I hate that they start school so early now....it goes against the grain of time and normalycy (Did I spell that right, lol). There are already magazines coming out with Fall themes and I have a weakness for buying Fall themed magazines. You are busy as usuall....wish we had a pool. Maybe I wouldnt think of Fall then, lol.
Kelli said…
I hope you had a wonderful weekend! I always used a sticker chart and a candy reward while potty training. :0)
~Kelli
Barb said…
Potty training Cameron wasn't nearly as difficult as I thought it might be and yes, we use bribes. Matchbox cars. Number one was a piece of cake except now he's discovered he can paint the walls in the bathroom because it's flexible. LOL Sorry, but we're talking about potty training little boys and that's a whole new thing for me.

The matchbox cars are rewards for number two. And it worked so well, he graduated to a celebration at Chucky Cheese!
sunnymum said…
Looks like you have lots of things going on...best wishes on the potty training. My Bean is 2 1/2 yrs and it's been slow going. I have some more rewards in mind to start trying next week..
Thanks for visiting my meal plan to help answer my question! I appreciate it.

http://aspritzofsis.wordpress.com/