Another Meme...yes I know

Today is Thursday and this is my last meme for awhile.....I will get back to normal talking tomorrow. Miller and I are going to the grocery...wish me luck!

I saw this over at Stolen moments and thought what they heck.....it was pretty fun....

A. Attached or single? married 14 years .
B. Best friend? My husband
C. Cake or pie? pie....Cherry and Derby are my favorites
D. Day of choice? Saturday
E. Essential item? my flat iron
F. Favorite color? black and pink
G. Gummy bears or worms? Bears
H. Hometown? Paducah, Ky
I. Indulgence? listening to the waves crash at the beach
J. January or July? July
K. Kids? 2
L. Life isn’t complete without? God, my family and friends
M. Marriage date? February 26th 1994
N. Number of brothers & sisters? 2
O. Oranges or apples? oranges
P. Phobias? snakes, escaped convicts and drowning
Q. Quotes? Dont cry because it's over...smile because it happened.
R. Reasons to smile? Watching my kids play together...strawberry shortcake and Happy hour with a gal pal.
S. Season of choice? Fall
T. Tag seven peeps! Ok....whoever wants to do this one, get on it!
U. Unknown fact about me? I had a lump removed from my breast when I was 33 weeks pregnant with Miller...it all worked out thank GOD.
V. Vegetable? Fresh squash on the grill
W. Worst habits? l don't wash my face before I go to bed.
X. X-ray or ultrasound? X-ray?????
Y. Your favorite food? Mexican
Z. Zodiac sign? Sagittarius..

Comments

Shawna said…
It's okay, Jen, do all the memes you want! :0) They're fun to read.

Hope you and Miller have a great day shopping, even it is only for groceries. I am diving back into to my cleaning out/organizing. Yay.
Kelli said…
I hope you are having a wonderful day. I always forget to wash my face before bed too. :0)
~kelli
*~*Cece*~* said…
This is too cute I just may have to borrow it!
Renee said…
Great meme!

About the question you left on my blog:I just made the stewed tomatoes the other day. We ate some that night and they were yummy! We froze the rest and I haven’t used them yet but they should freeze fine. The salsa is something we do all year and we love it!
Sandra said…
Great meme, it was fun reading :)
Ha! Glad you did this one, Jen. I enjoyed reading your answers....you also don't wash my face before I go to bed, yet ~another~ bad habit *hahaha*
Family W said…
We got married the same year. :) And I'm right there with ya on the drowning thing..... :::shutter:::