Sunday, December 09, 2007

Just some things


This sounds like it will be loads of fun...hope you can join in. Karla @ Looking Towards Heaven is hosting your favorite party foods...appetizers, pies, desserts, beverages......so look through your recipe files and join in the fun.

Boomama is hosting a Christmas Tour of Homes which I'm so happy about...I have never got to particiapate in one yet....so I'm ready this time.

I hope you are having a great weekend. I'm hosting a Hot Chocolate Party today for some girls at MOPS so I'm off to host host host......

3 comments:

Org Junkie said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! Hope you had a good one.

Many blessings to you,

Laura

Susanne said...

Saw at GiBee's it was your birthday! Happy Belated Birthday to you!

Our Family of Five said...

That Christmas tour thing sounds really cool!